Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Caring for the Boxes....Tip Top Shape

Over the last five-plus years, I have developed an amazingly zealous passion for natural health and wellness.  Making my focus how our bodies are designed by God, how they are provided for by God, and how to find and use the best remedies for when we do get sick, has consumed my time to a fault.  I love it when I can find articles to share about things I know are "tried and true," especially when those resources come from friends, ones who are much more learned in this area than I. 

Below, I am attaching a link about elderberry.  I won't go into much detail here because it would defeat the purpose of reading the article itself.  I know elderberry works because we've used it for our family.  It works well for us when combined with echinacea for allergies and runny noses (even ones that are caused by teething). 

The goal is to be helpful to you.  Each box has it's own unique needs, so if this is something that can be useful to you (and them), then I have accomplished my goal.  From there, I wish you well.  :)

http://www.gwens-nest.com/natural-remedies/elderberry-recipes
 

No comments:

Post a Comment